February 01, 2020
A Recap of Our Adventures in Las Vegas
While the saying goes, “What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas” I think it’s probably important to tell you a bit about our trip to Vegas for the Building Tradeshow and two days of CAD Training.
THURSDAY: Up at 3AM and off we go! Molly and I attended the KBIS (Kitchen Bath International Show) to gather information about what’s new and exciting on the market in the Kitchen and Bath industry.
- STONE: Cambria and LG have both come out with a matte black stone with veining to replicate soapstone.
- CABINET INSERTS: Rev-a-shelf came out with walnut inserts and blind corner storage solutions.
- APPLIANCES: Jenn Air has come out with matte black metal ranges and leather door refrigerators.
- TOILETS: Toto has taken toilets to a new level – warm seats and full washing capabilities.
- LIGHTING: Vision Lighting and Tech Lighting have both come up with some really cool new bath lights.
FRIDAY & SATURDAY: We attend CAD training classes. Need I say more? Yup, not all that exciting but vitally important for efficient designing and learning new techniques of rendering.
An example of what we learned to do is below.
We took the Red Eye home and Sunday to recover before another busy week at ADH.
I’m excited to share everything that we learned with our new and future clients! Contact us if you are ready for a Kitchen and / or Bath addition or renovation. I promise, it will be fun!